Thursday, October 16, 2008

More Jerri Lynn photos!







Here are a few more pictures of our precious little girl! Mom thinks she looks like Charlie- but, I don't see the chubby cheeks like Char Char has. She looks like she has her daddy's lips! She is truly miracle. Last night, we think she had the hiccups. We just kept feeling thump after thump. CJ said she didn't like the way I was laying and made me get up- but, she just kept on thumping!!! Oh, forgot to mention that Charlie fell asleep during the ultrasound. CJ held him, gave him his lolly and rocked him like a baby. When I went back to the doctor yesterday, Charlie went with me to have my Glucose test- he said," Mommy, Tummy, Baby" and pulled up my shirt. He remembered that we have been there to see a picture of the baby the day before!

1 comment:

The Banks said...

Hi,

Thanks so much for sharing! I can't really tell who she looks like from the ultrasound, but what great pics! I am sure she will be absolutely beautiful. Charlie sure is a little cutie!

Tiff