Tuesday, December 9, 2008

False alarm!

I woke up at 12:30 coughing and thought my water had broken. I wasn't for sure, so I went back to sleep and we called the doctor this morning and went in to get checked! It wasn't my water!!! Ree is on her way and that makes us feel so much better. Charlie is running a 102 fever, so we don't want to leave him with Debra to get her baby sick. We both will feel relieved when Mom gets here. Last night, we left Charlie with a babysitter for the first time- it was his Sunday School teacher and he loves her. It was so nice to not worry about him! CJ and I went to hear Josh McDowell talk at our church. We also went the night before and I had contractions every 2-3 minutes for 4 hours! They were just Braxton-Hicks! So, I go back to the doctor on Thursday and then the plan is to induce on Tuesday the 16th! We shall see!

No comments: