Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sleepy Char and Sad Moots.

Yesterday I took Charlie to get a haircut. He was really tired, because he had played with Gracie, Emily Anne and Reid ALL day!!! So, he just fell asleep getting his haircut. Poor baby just couldn't stay awake. The lady just held his head up and said, "this has never happened before!" I buckled him in the car seat and he stayed asleep for 2 hours!!!

Today, i wasn't sure if Jerri Lynn had an ear infection, so I took her to the doctor that was on call. My sweet baby girl got sooooooooooo upset about her looking in her ear. I tried to hold her down and she was crying and screaming so much that we had to call the nurse and it took both of us to hold her down. She didn't have an ear infection. So, tonight when we got home she was so cute, she was walking around with the flashlight, looking in everybody's ears! She even checked Porter ears!

No comments: