Friday, February 20, 2009

Cooking!

Oh- WOW!!!  What a day- I was nursing Jerri Lynn in the den and Charlie was in the kitchen.  I heard him in there, pushing his stool around and then I smelled burnt plastic.  Well, Charlie decided to cook a flashlight, magnet, picture of my nephew Benjamin, crayon and MY CELL PHONE in the microwave!!!!  He was standing in front of the microwave watching it go around and burn.  He truly had a guardian angel watching over him-the phone could have exploded.  There were sparks and smoke!  

Later that day, we went to music class and on the way home, Jerri Lynn was screaming and Charlie had just fallen asleep.  The light turned green and I went and the car in front of me did not!  The nice man that I bumped into was a chiropractor in town and said we didn't have to call the police and that I could just pay him for the damage.  Our car didn't need any repairs and the man's was $466!  So, we had an expensive day.  Once again- the Lord protected us!

No comments: