Monday, February 23, 2009

More Charlie Stories!

This morning,  I was putting Jerri Lynn in her crib for a nap upstairs and I heard Charlie say, "Mommy,"  I went downstairs and he was in our bathroom sink and had blood on his face.  He had attached a blade to CJ's razor and was shaving like his Daddy.  Once again- God protected him.  He had only cut his lip.  He is into everything and I truly can't take my eyes off him for one second.  
He is sooooooooo sweet to Jerri Lynn, but we did have a little mishap and God protected her. We were at my mom's a couple of weeks ago and Jerri Lynn was asleep on my mom's bed.  She started crying and I guess that Charlie tried to pick her up and bring her to me.  Mom went back there and Jerri Lynn was face down on the floor!  AWWW!  Thank the Lord she was crying- so I knew she was okay and it was also a blessing that the bed was not really high.  He won't be doing that again.  He felt sooooo bad and it was sad.  He said,"I sorry Jerri Lynn,"  and he went and got her lolly for her.  He is so cute loving on her.  He says, "Baby- cute- I lobe you JerLynn!"  

No comments: