Sunday, April 20, 2014

EASTER EGG HUNT- Field Trip!

Charlie's 1st grade class took a field trip to our house!  When I was a little girl, every Easter- my class at school would walk to our house from Holly Hill and have an Easter Egg hunt in our yard, followed by a fun party.  I wanted to continue the tradition for my kids, so this year Charlie's class came!  It was a perfect day.  Sunny, no humidity, warm/not hot- just beautiful!  We had our home study earlier that day, so CJ and I were rushing around to hide eggs and get the kids where they needed to be, house cleaned, food prepared.  Mom had planned to come help me, but my brother needed her to keep Mia and Jacob, so she couldn't be here. God worked it out that another mom at the school, picked up JL and Tae and Char for home study, took Char back to school, came and help me prepare for party and then went back and got Char for party- what a blessing!!! Thank you Courtney!!!!









No comments: