Thursday, April 3, 2014

Interview #2 and new photo!

Yesterday, we had our second visit with our social worker- finally!!!! We had to meet individually and were asked lots of questions about our family and our relationship.  Our CANS (Child abuse and neglect forms) came in today- this is one piece we had been waiting on! CJ and I have been diligently working on adoption education requirements. We listened to a 4.5 hour workshop on the way to the beach and then started another 9.5 hour one.  Great techniques!




Mary Anne, our Dillon social worker sent us some pictures of when Dukkyung was in Korea last month.  Jerri Lynn said, "Aww- she is feeding herself, I guess she won't need me to feed her a bottle."  Tae said,"That is my sister in Korea", Char said, "She is so cute"!

Her foster mom and sister look so, so sweet!  I can't wait to get a video of her in a couple of weeks!

No comments: